The paper cups are divided into single coated paper cups and double coated paper cups. A paper cup making machine is used for making disposable paper cups. What is the paper cup making machine price? Read this article to learn more.
Read also: Best paper cup machine factory in China
What is the paper cup making machine price?
The price of paper cup machine depends on the machine speed, cup size, specifiactions, brand, services, etc.
YG Paper Machinery offers 3 kinds of paper cup making machine:
- 70-90 pcs/min coffee cup making machine
- 90-110 pcs/min paper cup machine
- 120-150 pcs/min paper cup forming machine.
How much is a paper cup machine? Most of the price of Disposable Paper Cup Making Machine ranges from $8,000 to $ 18,000 per set. A set of paper cup molds costs about more than $1,300.
Paper cup machine is easy to operate (just 1 person required). It has stable performance, takes up less space (Covers an area of 7 cubic meters), and has high efficiency. It is the first choice for investment and entrepreneurship.
If you need a specific quotation, please reponse theses questions:
- What size paper cups are produced?
- Are you going to produce cold drink cups or hot drink cups?
- With Cup holder or not? Use ultrasonic system or not?
How is made paper cups?
This is the production process of hot drink or cold drinkcups:
- PE laminated film: Use a laminator to place the PE film on the base paper (white paper). The paper on one side of the laminated film is called single-sided PE laminated paper; the laminated film on both sides is called double-sided PE laminated paper.
- Paper Slitting Machine: A slitting machine separates the laminated paper into rectangular sheets (walls of the paper cup) and mesh (bottom of the paper cup).
- The printing machine will print the paper according to the requirements.
- Die cuting machine will cut the paper roll to paper cup fans.
- Paper cup forming machine will make the paper cups.
- If you want to produce double wall paper cups, then you need also a double wall paper cup forming machine.
- Packaging: Seal well-made paper cups in plastic bags and then pack them in cartons.
Paper cup fans are composed of paper cup base paper and plastic resin particles extruded and compounded. The plastic resin generally uses polyethylene resin (PE). The paper cup base paper is coated with single-sided PE film or double-sided PE film to become single coated PE paper cup paper or double coated PE paper cup paper.
What can paper cups be used for?
The biggest function of paper cups is to hold drinks, such as carbonated drinks, coffee, milk, cold drinks, etc. This is its earliest and most basic use.
Beverage cups can be divided into cold cups and hot cups.
- Cold drink cups are used to hold cold drinks, such as carbonated drinks, iced coffee, etc.
- Hot drink cups are used to hold hot beverages such as coffee and black tea.
In addition, advertisers or manufacturers also use paper cups as an advertising medium. Designing patterns on the cup body can give people different drinking moods, and is also a “symbol” for promoting a certain product. Because the product’s trademark, name, manufacturer, distributor, etc. can be designed on the surface of the paper cup. When people drink the beverage, they can become familiar with the information and learn about the product. Paper cups provide a platform for people to learn about these new products.
Paper cups should be stored in a ventilated, cool, dry and pollution-free place, and the storage period should not exceed two years from the date of production.
A machine equipped with a set of molds can only produce paper cups of one size. If you needs a machine to produce more sizes of paper cups, you should purchase the additional molds to replace.
If you use 190gsm paper as raw materiel, with 1 ton of paper, it can produce approximately 290,000 7oz paper cups, or approximately 230,000 8oz paper cups.
Taking printing a single-color 8oz pure logo as an example, 1kg of ink can print about 11,000 paper cups, and the cost price is $3.19/kg.