As the degree of mechanization becomes higher and higher, the requirements for the efficiency of winding operations are also higher and higher. When the slitting machine is used in the slitting operation of film, tape, and paper, it can cut the whole roll of large reel into multiple small reels according to different requirements to meet the needs of different occasions. The industry has a wide range of applications. Today, we will talk about the paper cutting machine.
Detailed introduction of Paper Roll slitting machine
Frame, transmission system, feeding and unwinding machinery and tension control device, traction member, slitting support, waste winding and discharging device, etc.
The scope of application of the slitting machine:
- Paper: All kinds of paper in the packaging market.
- Industries that require slitting of leather, cloth, plastic, film, etc.
- Metal coils such as slitting strip steel, stainless steel, copper… steel processing plants, fixed steel market operators, rolling mills, the electrical industry, automobiles, stamping parts, etc.
What is the working principle of the paper roll slitting machine?
- The paper slitting machine needs to cut the whole roll or the whole raw material to a fixed length. Such as plastic packaging materials, packaging cartons, steel plates, films, leather, wood chips, etc. All of these need to be cut to a fixed length control.
- You can set the slitting length continuously. If there is an error in the actual slitting length, it is easy to calibrate by setting parameters.
- Refuel the oil hole of the screw rod once a day. And remove foreign matter, dust and oil on the screw rod, blade, tool holder, tool holder, and sliding guide post.
- Regularly add lubricating oil to the transmission chain and gear every half a month. Check the screws to prevent loosening and damage to the machine.
- Regularly check whether the chain and transmission belt are loose every month.
- When the laminating and pulling paper rollers are not working, they should be raised to a high position and not pressed on the active rubber rollers to avoid deformation. When cleaning the paper-drawing and laminating rubber rollers, use a neutral detergent to clean them. Please do not scrub them with gasoline or pine perfume to prevent premature aging.
- When not working, wipe the surface of the machine with a towel or soft cloth to keep the machine clean and clean.
- When the machine is idle, oil seal the screw rod, blade, knife seat, etc., and oil the electroplated parts to prevent corrosion
The difference between slitting machine and cross cutting machine
The slitting machine is often used in papermaking machinery and printing and packaging machinery. It is especially suitable for cutting narrow tape (insulating material, mica tape, film, etc.). The slitting machine is a pre-press and post-press equipment that cuts a large roll of paper, film, non-woven fabric, aluminum foil, mica tape and other thin materials into small rolls of different widths.The machine continues to develop from single-motor control to dual-motor and three-motor, which is more stable and efficient when the machine speed is faster.
The cross-cutting machine belongs to the carton processing machinery. The cross-cutting machine in the corrugated cardboard production line is the mechanical equipment for the cadres to cut the finished cardboard. Its technical performance and equipment adjustment directly affect whether the cutting size of the finished cardboard is accurate, whether the crimping line is broken, and whether the appearance of the cut is smooth and beautiful. The cross cutting machine is suitable for vertical and horizontal cutting of various types of paper. Such as gold and silver cardboard, plain rainbow paper, laser anti-counterfeiting paper, whiteboard paper and various thin paper. It is widely used for horizontal or vertical cutting of trademarks, cigarette labels, calendars, wine boxes, poker, and paper-plastic printing composite materials.
How to choose the best paper slitting machine?
Choosing a good slitting machine supplier needs to consider many factors, including product quality, performance, after-sales service and price. The following are some common slitter suppliers, you can refer to their products and services to make a choice:
- YG Paper Machinery: This is a well-known global excellent paper equipment manufacturer. They provide various types of slitting machines for packaging and paper industries.
- Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd. (Atlas Converting Equipment Co., Ltd.): The company focuses on providing coil slitting solutions. Their products include standard slitting machines and customized slitting equipment.
- Kampf Cutting and Winding Technology Co., Ltd.: German company. The company has been engaged in the manufacture of coil slitting and winding equipment, providing high-quality cutting and winding machines.
- Parkinson Technologies Inc.: The company focuses on providing advanced continuous and intermittent slitting solutions, which are widely used in industries such as plastic film, paper and nonwovens.
- Goebel IMS (Goebel IMS): This company is a German company that focuses on providing coil slitting and winding equipment. Their products have high precision and reliability.
Paper Cutting Machine
Can cut A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, stickers, hamburger paper, sandwich paper, wrapping paper, cartons, and other food industry paper;
It is also suitable for some special materials, such as film, aluminum foil, glass fiber, cardboard, non-woven fabric, etc.
It is recommended that you comprehensively consider factors. Such as product quality, technical support, after-sales service, price, and customer evaluation when selecting a supplier. So as to ensure that you choose a high-quality slitting machine supplier that suits your needs. In addition, you can also seek advice from industry professionals, clients, or those experienced in related industries for additional market intelligence and recommendations.